We are really looking forward to trying all the entries. But first, we'll be putting on our thinking caps for the next meeting and learning how to taste beer. Make sure you bring your notebooks.
|Will you brew a clone of a famous IPA?|
IPA Challenge: Entry RequirementsIf you are planning on bringing an IPA (which you have brewed) to enter in the IPA Challenge on March 15th then please do the following things in order to assist us with the organisation on the night:
- Bring your entry upstairs as soon as you arrive so that we can assign you and your beer with an ID No. and get them in the fridge asap
- Do not label your bottles as we wish to keep everything anonymous
- Bring at least 2L of your beer so that we have enough for a number of people to judge each entry
- Let us know what the ABV is - this is so that we can split the entries evenly across different groups
- If you haven't already done so then PLEASE email us in advance to let us know you're entering and style of your IPA as this will save time on the night
- PLEASE NOTE we are going to have to limit the number of entries we are able to judge. In order to guarantee your entry please let us know asap that you will be entering a beer, as we may not be able to accept any further entries on the night.
For more information about the homebrew club please go here. If anyone is thinking of attending and would like to ask us anything feel free to drop us a mail or tweet:
NB: If you're brewing an IPA for the March session or you've already attended the club and you're brewing something else you can use the hashtag #wbbhbc so that we can see what you're getting up to.